søndag 28. november 2010

indoor activity


What a cold weekend! It`s snowing outside and it`s freezing cold, and I`m listening to christmasmusic on the radio:). I`ve been making a christmascalendar for my girl and are planning to find my christmasdecoration real soon. I`m not really a Christmas-person, but after I got my girl it`s so much more fun and I really look forward to Christmas this year. The pictures are from my kareraisu dinner (japanese curry) and beautiful flowers. Have a nice sunday

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love Japanese curries my favourite is beef. Having kids allows you the adult to channel the inner child at this time of the year. One of the small compensations for the sleepless nights etc that comes with the other times that are not christmas!

    SvarSlett
  2. That`s so true objectofwhimsy!:)

    SvarSlett