torsdag 25. november 2010

wishes

These are some of my wishes for this christmas and birthday..:).

Flowerpot lamps by Verner Panton, both pendant and table lamp. 
Panthella lamp also by Verner Panton,
Nikon Coolpix 7000 camera, 
Skirt from Monki, 
CDplayer from Muji, 
Vintage biology-posters like this from Froufrou, 
Vintage tea and cake boxes (Froufrou), 
Vintage lamps like this yellow one from Futrura,
Rocker arm chair (Charles & Ray Eames, picture from Futura)
Big bowl and mug "In good company" by Marimekko

I`m now quite settled and have everything I need (and so much more..).
But I do appreciate good design and things with caracter and history like vintage and second hand things.
But it` s not the easiest things to by for others.
I often by the cheapest version of a thing that I need, but often end up regretting it afterwards. So this year I will make a "dreamlist" of things that I`ve wanted for many years and I hope Santa will be nice with me ;)



1 kommentar:

  1. Jeg tar også alt her! :))
    Så mye fint!

    God helg til deg!

    ann helen /fru pink

    SvarSlett